Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Tom Yum Roasted Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tom Yum Roasted Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tom Yum Roasted Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tom yum roasted chicken recipe. To make tom yum roasted chicken you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tom Yum Roasted Chicken:
- Get 1 of kilo chicken legs and thighs.
- Use 100 grams of Tom Yum paste.
- Take 3-5 stalks of lemon grass.
- Provide 2 pcs of fresh lime.
- Provide 3 of tbps olive oil.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic (peeled and lightly crushed).
- Use of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Tom Yum Roasted Chicken:
- Wash the lemon grass stalks and lightly crush using the back of a knife..
- For the marinade, combine the tom yum paste, zest and juice of 2 limes, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper and lemon grass stalks with the chicken..
- Marinate for at least 30mins or overnight in the fridge..
- Pre-heat your oven to 350F..
- On a baking tray, place the chicken on top of the lemon grass stalks and bake for 45mins..
- Increase the temperature to 400F and bake for another 15mins..
- Take the chicken out of the oven and let it rest for 10-15mins before serving. You can squeeze lime or lemon juice on top before serving..
- Great with steamed white rice and tom yum soup. Bon appétit..
If you find this Tom Yum Roasted Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.