Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Sweet Asian Dipping Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Sweet Asian Dipping Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Sweet Asian Dipping Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's sweet asian dipping sauce recipe. You can cook mike's sweet asian dipping sauce using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Sweet Asian Dipping Sauce:
- Get 1 tbsp of Gochujang Roasted Hot Pepper Paste.
- Take 1 Cup of Fresh Green Onions [green & white ends – chopped].
- You need 10 of Thai Chilies [stems removed – fine minced].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Lemon Grass.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Garlic [smashed – fine minced].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- You need 1 of LG Jalapeño [diced].
- Take 1 Cup of Fresh Thai Basil Leaves.
- Take 2 tbsp of Fresh Ginger [minced].
- Use 1/4 Cup of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- Provide 2 Cups of Chicken Or Beef Stock.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Quality Fish Sauce [or more to taste].
- Use 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar [or more to taste].
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Soy Sauce.
Instructions to make Mike's Sweet Asian Dipping Sauce:
- Here's what you'll need..
- Authors Note: You can find all of the ingredients I've listed at your local Asian market. What's more, you'll get the highest quality and best prices there – as opposed to your local supermarket. Pictured below is a great brand of Korean Gochujang Hot Pepper Paste..
- Fine mince all of your vegetables. Keep Basil and Cilantro leaves whole. Wear gloves when chopping peppers..
- Gently simmer everything except for your Roasted Gochujang Hot Pepper Paste, Thai Basil and Cilantro leaves for 10 minutes in a small pot..
- Turn off heat and add your Gochujang Hot Pepper Paste, Thai Basil and Cilantro leaves. Mix well and allow sauce to cool on the stove. This is what's called, "a layered effect," or, "steeping.".
- That's it! Pictured is my Asian Sweet Dipping Sauce and Cream Cheese Wontons. Serve as a dipping sauce – hot or chilled. Or, marinate your favorite meats or fish in it for several hours. Even overnight. Just make sure your sauce has cooled off sufficiently before marinating your fish or meats. Garnish with fresh Thai Basil and Cilantro..
- Examples: Marinating thick chicken breasts in sweet Asian dipping sauce for 3+ hours..
- Oven baked marinated chicken breasts with juices and tight fitting lid at 425° for 35 – 40 minutes..
- Then, I grilled the chicken breasts. Grilled just until a decent char has formed..
- Oven baked and grill charred chicken breasts nested on a bed of pan fried rice with marinade drizzled over both..
- Marinating Mahi-Mahi in my Sweet Asian Sauce. To be marinated overnight – pan glazed to seize the sugar. Then, grilled for 10 minutes on a cedar plank..
- Pictured: Glazed Mahi-Mahi piled high with my Sweet Asian Sauce mixture over a bed of fluffy rice..
- Enjoy this simple taste of Asia!.
If you find this Mike's Sweet Asian Dipping Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.