Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best French Onion Soup – Indian Fusion Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup – Indian Fusion Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably purchase a lot of items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup – indian fusion style recipe. To make french onion soup – indian fusion style you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook French Onion Soup – Indian Fusion Style:
- Use 3 of large onions, sliced.
- Provide 3-4 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp. of roasted coriander-cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of pepper powder or to taste.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp. of roasted oats.
- You need 1 of chicken / vegetable cube.
- You need 1 tsp. of oil.
- Take 1 tsp. of butter.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp. of fried onions.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- You need 1-2 tbsp. of grated cheese.
- Take of few bread croutons.
Instructions to make French Onion Soup – Indian Fusion Style:
- Heat oil and butter in a pan and saute the garlic first till light brown. Add the onion and continue to fry till light golden in colour..
- Now add all the dry powdered spices and mix well. Switch off the flame..
- Add the oats, chicken / vegetable cube and 3-4 cups water..
- Pressure cook for 3-4 whistles. When it cools down, blend it & heat through..
- Serve, garnished with coriander leaves, fried onion cheese & bread croutons..
If you find this French Onion Soup – Indian Fusion Style recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.