Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Enchilada Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Enchilada Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enchilada Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you have to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to enchilada lasagna recipe. To cook enchilada lasagna you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Enchilada Lasagna:
- Take 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Get 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey).
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 can (15 oz.) of pinto beans, rinsed and drained.
- Use 2 tbsp. of taco seasoning (homemade or 1 store bought packet).
- Provide 1 can (19 oz.) of red enchilada sauce.
- Get 2 cups of shredded Colby Jack cheese.
- Take 8 of small tortillas, all sliced in half (flour or corn work).
Instructions to make Enchilada Lasagna:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8×8 baking dish and set it aside..
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the peppers and onions. Cook, stirring often, until they begin to soften, about 3-5 minutes. Then add the garlic. Cook and stir a minute or so more, until fragrant..
- Add the beef to the skillet. Cook, breaking it up as it cooks, until it is browned throughout. Drain any excess fat if needed. Add the pinto beans and taco seasoning and stir to incorporate everything. Remove the skillet from the heat..
- Spread a layer of the enchilada sauce into the bottom of the baking dish, enough to coat the bottom. Arrange 4 of the tortilla halves around the dish..
- Spread 1/3 of the meat mixture over the tortillas, about 1/2 cup of cheese, then another layer of enchilada sauce. Arrange 4 more tortilla halves over that, then continue to layer everything until all the meat is used up (you should get 3 layers)..
- After the last layer, add 4 more tortilla halves, then spread over the last of the enchilada sauce and sprinkle over the last 1/2 cup of cheese. Cover the dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Then remove the foil and bake an additional 15 minutes, until everything is heated through..
- Let it sit for 5 or so minutes, then cut into it and serve..
If you find this Enchilada Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.