Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yellow Split Pea Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yellow Split Pea Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yellow split pea soup recipe. To cook yellow split pea soup you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yellow Split Pea Soup:
- Use 1/3 cup of yellow split peas.
- Provide 1/2 of yellow onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 of cm cubed piece of fresh ginger, finely sliced and chopped.
- Get 1 medium of carrot, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- Provide 2 tsp of Swiss vegetable bouillon powder.
- You need 1 pinch of chaat masala.
Instructions to make Yellow Split Pea Soup:
- Rinse the yellow split peas in a sieve and allow to drain.
- Put everything except the chaat masala in a small pot.
- Stir to mix in the bouillon a little bit.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer gently for 25-30 minutes.
- You may need to add a little more water, but only if it looks really dry.
- Blend until smooth with a stick blender or in a blender jug (please be careful blending hot liquids!).
- Serve in a bowl with the chaat masala sprinkled on top.
If you find this Yellow Split Pea Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.