Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Brinjal Masala Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Brinjal Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal masala curry recipe. To make brinjal masala curry you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brinjal Masala Curry:
- Provide 1/2 kg of baby brinjal.
- Get 1 of onion (chopped).
- Prepare 2 of tomato (chopped) make a puree.
- You need 1 tbsp of green chilli, garlic and ginger paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of sambar powder.
- Get 1 pinch of hing.
- Use of For tempering.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use leaves of Few curry.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Brinjal Masala Curry:
- Wash brinjal properly and cut into half. Marinate brinjal with turmeric powder and salt. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in kadai add 1 tbsp oil and fry brinjal till light brown in color. Once it is done and keep a side..
- In the same Kadai. Add little oil and fry chopped onion till it become light brown in color. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and cumin powder. Fry for few minutes..
- Add ginger garlic paste. Saute it for few minutes..
- Then add coconut paste. Saute it for few minutes. Add water as needed. Cook till it become gravy. Once it is done..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Ready to serve….with steam rice and chapati.
If you find this Brinjal Masala Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.