Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Flatbeans & Eggplant Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Flatbeans & Eggplant Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Flatbeans & Eggplant Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Probably the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to flatbeans & eggplant curry recipe. You can cook flatbeans & eggplant curry using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Flatbeans & Eggplant Curry:
- Use 100 gms of flatbeans(shim/Hyacinth beans) cut into pieces.
- Take 1/2 cup of eggplant cubed.
- Get 1 of potato cubed.
- Get 2 tbsp of green peas.
- Use 7-8 of lentil fritters or dal vadi.
- Get 1 pinch of hing/asafoetida.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger pasre.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 1/4 of th tsp red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1.5 cups of water.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Use 3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
Instructions to make Flatbeans & Eggplant Curry:
- Soak masoor dal and grind them without water.Add baking powder,kalonji,salt and pinch of sugar to taste,chopped green chillies and chopped coriander.Beat well and fry them in moderate heat.Optional is to use store bought dal vadi and fry them..
- Smear little salt and fry the cubed eggplant (brinjal) golden brown.Set aside.Sprinkle cumin seeds and hing and fry the cubed potatoes in low flame till partly soft.Add the broadbeans and fry lightly.Add peas,ginger paste,cumin,tomato puree,turmeric,red chilli powder,salt and sugar to taste.Add bay leaves and toss.Add water and boil in moderate heat till done.Add fried lentil fritters or dal vadi and give it a boil.Sprinkle garam masala and chopped coriander.Goes best with phulkas or rice..
If you find this Flatbeans & Eggplant Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.