Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French onion soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French onion soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. You can have french onion soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make French onion soup:
- Provide 25 g of butter.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 500 g of red and yellow onions, thinly sliced.
- Get 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of garlic gloves, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of plain flour.
- Provide 800 ml of stock (traditionally beef stock is used but I only had chicken).
- Take 1 tsp of Marmite (I add this because I used chicken stock).
Steps to make French onion soup:
- Melt and butter with the oil in a heavy pan, add the onions, cover and fry for around 10 minutes.
- Then sprinkle over the sugar and continue to cook, stirring regularly until the onions start to caramelise.
- Add the garlic. After a few minutes sprinkle in the flour and stir well.
- Add the stock (and Marmite if you are using chicken stock), cover and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- This is great served with cheesy french bread.
If you find this French onion soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.