Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My loaded baked🥑 Avocados & 🥚eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My loaded baked🥑 Avocados & 🥚eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably choose lots of food items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my loaded baked🥑 avocados & 🥚eggs recipe. You can have my loaded baked🥑 avocados & 🥚eggs using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make My loaded baked🥑 Avocados & 🥚eggs:
- Take 1 of ripe avocado I use small to medium size.
- Use of Lime juice.
- You need 1-2 of Eggs.
- You need 2-4 teaspoons of sour cream.
- Use of Sea Salt.
- Use of Paprika.
- Provide of Fresh ground Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Dried cilantro.
- Prepare of Shredded chedder cheese.
- Get of Bacon bits.
- You need of Crispy fried onions.
Instructions to make My loaded baked🥑 Avocados & 🥚eggs:
- Pre heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice avocado in half and remove pit. Scoop a little flesh from the middle if desired and brush on a little lime juice..
- Place avocados on top of muffin cups on a muffin tin and season with a little garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper..
- Crack 1 or 2 eggs in a bowl depending on how big the avocados are. I use 1 egg total for smaller avocados..
- Add a little salt and sour cream. If you use 2 eggs double the sour cream. Whip up with a fork and pour mixture into avocados. Sprinkle on pepper, cheese, bacon bits, crispy fried onions and cilantro..
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Mix up the baked avocados with a fork and enjoy !.
If you find this My loaded baked🥑 Avocados & 🥚eggs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.