Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you need to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer, aubergine & cashew curry recipe. To cook paneer, aubergine & cashew curry you only need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry:
- Take of Paste mix.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 20 g of ginger.
- Provide 2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- You need 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Get 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get of Rest of the sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 250 ml of double cream.
- You need of The good stuff 🍆 🧀 🥜.
- Use 1 of aubergine.
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 200 g of paneer.
- You need 100 g of cashews.
- Get 150 ml of natural yoghurt.
- Provide of Serve with.
- Get of Rice 🍚.
Steps to make Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry:
- Mix the paste ingredients and heat for 5 minutes..
- Mix the double cream, add some salt and set aside..
- Chop the aubergine into 3cm cubes and cook in vegetable oil until it starts to soften and brown..
- Cut up the paneer into small chunks and add to the pan with the cashews. Cook until everything has browned..
- Add the sauce back to the pan and heat through..
- Mix in the natural yoghurt and serve with rice..
If you find this Paneer, Aubergine & Cashew Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.