Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Ranch Parmesan Pork Chops recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Ranch Parmesan Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ranch Parmesan Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most likely pick out lots of food items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ranch parmesan pork chops recipe. You can cook baked ranch parmesan pork chops using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Ranch Parmesan Pork Chops:
- Provide 2 of Pork Chops with the Bone in.
- You need 1/2 cup of prepared ranch salad dressing.
- Prepare 1 cup of dry bread crumbs.
- Take 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Take 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Mrs Dash Italian Medley Seasoning.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
Instructions to make Baked Ranch Parmesan Pork Chops:
- Combine the pork chops with the ranch salad dressing in a zip-top bag or plastic container. Make sure the chicken is fully coated with the dressing. Marinate for 1 hour..
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F..
- Combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, Italian seasoning, and salt in a shallow dish and mix well..
- Remove the Pork Chops from the marinade, leaving the dressing clinging to the chicken. Roll the chicken breasts in the breadcrumb mixture to coat on all sides..
- Place the pork chops in a single layer in a 13"x 9" baking dish and bake at 450 degrees F for 20 minutes. Then reduce the heat to 350 degrees F and bake the pork chops for an additional 30 minutes or until cooked through..
If you find this Baked Ranch Parmesan Pork Chops recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.