Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Chicken Wings Curry soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chicken Wings Curry soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Wings Curry soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken wings curry soup recipe. You can cook easy chicken wings curry soup using 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Chicken Wings Curry soup:
- Prepare of INGREDIENTS for Chicken Wings Curry.
- You need 8 of chicken wings.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded cabbage.
- Use 1 cup of carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of canned tomatoes.
- Take 1 tbs of garlic.
- Take 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Provide 2 tbs of turmeric.
- Provide 1/2 cup of curry powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 of bullion knorr cube.
- Use of INGREDIENTS OF Chinese Rice.
- You need 2 cups of white long grain rice.
- Get 1 cup of shrimp.
- Get 1 of large egg.
- Take 2 tbs of soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbs of Curry powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped cabbage.
- Provide 1/2 cup of spring onions.
- Get 1/2 cup of green pepper.
- You need 3 tbs of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Wings Curry soup:
- Directions For Chicken Wings Curry Start with your wings, add 1/2 cu of oil to the put and let it heat up,Now add your garlic and onions till it’s transparent now add your wings and stir till it turns brown..
- Once it’s caramelized combine your turmeric and curry powder and in a bowl add water and mix together- add to the pot and add the /carrot/cabbage/tomatoes/onions/pepper/salt/bullion cube, add 2 cups of water and stir till combined, cover to cook for 3 minutes.Your delicious curry soup is good to go. You can substitute the chicken wings with, chicken thighs, turkey wings and thighs, goat meat or even fish..
- Directions for the Chinese rice Start by adding some vegetable oil to the skillet and let it heat up, add the onions and let it caramelize. Now add the vegetables and stir continuously for 1 minute, now add the salt/ curry powde r/bullion cube. Stir till combined and add the egg, keep stirring till it’s completely fried. Now get your parboiled rice and stir till combined. Add the soy sauce and toss for a minute. Your delicious Chinese Rice is good to Go !!! Enjoy.
If you find this Easy Chicken Wings Curry soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.