Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moroccan Lentil & Carrot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moroccan Lentil & Carrot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moroccan lentil & carrot soup recipe. To make moroccan lentil & carrot soup you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Moroccan Lentil & Carrot Soup:
- Use 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take 1 of onion , chopped.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic , minced.
- Get 7 of carrots , peeled, chopped medium sized .
- Take 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of coriander.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Provide 2 cups of lentils water , rinsed until runs clear.
- Take 1 – 15 oz cans of tomatoes diced.
- Take 6 cups of vegetable broth.
- Take to taste of Salt pepper and.
Instructions to make Moroccan Lentil & Carrot Soup:
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Sauté the onion and garlic until soft and then add the spices. Add the carrots and sauté until carrots are tender about 10-12 minutes..
- Add the vegetable broth, diced tomatoes and lentils and stir to combine. Simmer on low heat for 20 minutes, or until lentils are tender..
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend for about 4-5 minutes.
- Grab a spoon and enjoy!.
If you find this Moroccan Lentil & Carrot Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.