Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lauren's Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauren's Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lauren's taco soup recipe. You can have lauren's taco soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lauren's Taco Soup:
- Use 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Use 5 of garlic cloves (I use about 8) yes, I'm a garlic fiend.
- Provide 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of taco seasoning.
- Get 1 packet of dry ranch seasoning mix.
- Use 3 (15 oz) of cans tomatoes (I use diced and fire roasted).
- You need 1 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Provide 1 can of kidney beans, drained.
- You need 1 can of black beans, drained.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of frozen corn.
Steps to make Lauren's Taco Soup:
- Brown hamburger meat, garlic and onion in a 6 qt soup pot. Drain off any remaining grease..
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium low and simmer for at least 20 minutes. I also throw a hand full of shredded taco cheese in the pot and let it melt. Serve hot with garnishes..
- Notes: I sometimes add more tomatoes, sauce, corn and beans so I can have leftovers..
- Optional garnishes: tortilla chips, sour cream, shredded cheese or green onions..
If you find this Lauren's Taco Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.