Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Peanut Brinjal recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Peanut Brinjal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut Brinjal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut brinjal recipe. To make peanut brinjal you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Peanut Brinjal:
- You need 10 of Baby Brinjal.
- Take 2 tbsp of Tamarind – a small ball (soaked in water and pulp extracted).
- You need 4 tsp of – coriander powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of – oil.
- Get To taste of Salt.
- Get of To grind masala:.
- Use 1/2 cup of – roasted peanuts.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of – ginger.
- Use 4 pods of – garlic.
- Provide 1 of medium onion.
- You need 5 of – red chillies (soak in water).
- Use 5 of – curry leaves.
Instructions to make Peanut Brinjal:
- Slit the brinjal half way; it has to be whole, so do not make pieces. Put them in salted water for 15-20 mins so that the colour will not change. Keep aside..
- Dry roast the peanuts and grind. Add all the other ingredients given for grinding and make a smooth paste..
- In a pan, heat 3 tbsp of oil, add brinjal, and fry for 5 minutes. Then add the ground paste, tamarind pulp, coriander powder, and 2 cups of water and cover with lid and cook for 10-15mins in medium flame. Serve with rice or chapati..
If you find this Peanut Brinjal recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.