Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe. You can cook easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo using 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo:
- Take 1/2 head of broccoli or 2-3 broccoli stems.
- Use 1 of Zucchini.
- You need 100 g of asparagus.
- Provide 1-2 of carrots or 1 cup of frozen peas (for bulk).
- You need 300 g of Kale, Bok Choy, Collard greens or a combinaton.
- Prepare 1 of Celery stick.
- Prepare 1 of small leek.
- Prepare 3-4 of Shallots or 1 large / 2 medium onions.
- You need 3-4 cloves of Garlic.
- Get 1.5 L of Vegetable (or chicken) stock or water (more if more vegetables).
- You need 2 of Bayleaf.
- Take 2-3 of kaffir lime leaf.
- Get 200 g of – 300g Fresh spinach.
- Take of For spices / garnish.
- Take 2-3 of Kaffir like leaf or 1 tbs lime zest.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Lemongrass paste or 2 lemongrass sticks.
- Provide 1 tbs of Galangal or ginger or 1 thumb-size fresh ginger, chopped.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Sweet basil.
- You need 1 tbs of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbs of thyme.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mint.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chives (optional).
- Take of Optional: 1 low-sodium, organic vegetable stock cube.
- Provide to taste of salt & pepper.
- You need of Olive oil or Ghee (to saute onions, garlic & leak).
- Get 1 bunch of fresh parsley (replace with dry if not available).
Instructions to make Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo:
- Chop up all vegetables for the soup. You will add them to the water in order of 'hardness' as not to overcook softer vegetables..
- Put Ghee or olive oil in a pan and saute onion / shallots and garlic on medium fire, stirring the entire time. Cook until onion / shallots become clear, but not brow. Add leak and ginger (if fresh) and saute for another 3-4 minutes..
- Add vegetable stock and 'hard' vegetables – carrots, broccoli stems, peas, etc + any vegetables that are frozen..
- Add all the spices and herbs, with the exception of fresh parsley..
- Cook on low-medium fire until the hardest vegetable (eg carrot) is soft enough to pierce with a fork but still crunchy. Add medium hard vegetables, such as broccoli, Kale, asparagus. Note: Asparagus stems need to cook longer than asparagus tips. Cook for 3-4 few minutes and then add zucchini. Cook until broccoli can be pierced with a fork. Add more water if required throughout cooking..
- Add spinach and cook until it wilts – should not be more than 2 minutes so that it stays green. This adds wonderful green colour to the soup. Note: if using frozen spinach, add it at the same time as zucchini..
- Turn off the heat and let it cool to room temperature..
- Combine the cooked ingredients in the blender with a generous amount of fresh parsley and purée until desired consistency..
- Garnish with sprouts, seeds, or flaked almonds. You can also add a tablespoon or two of cooked quinoa for a filling full-meal..
- The soup freezes extremely well so you can apportion it to desired quantities and take out during the week. (you may need to add water once heated up).
If you find this Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.