Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Twisted Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Twisted Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Various vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to twisted tomato soup recipe. You can cook twisted tomato soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Twisted Tomato Soup:
- You need 100 grams of aldi national trust potatoes ,or equiv to 74cals.
- Take 100 grams of asda british carrots, or equiv to 31 cals.
- You need 100 grams of red onion, 36 cals.
- Take 10 ml of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 400 ml of water ( cold ).
- Take 12 grams of tesco everyday value clear honey, or equiv to 39 cals.
- Prepare 800 grams of (2 tins/cans) asda smart price tomatoes, equiv to 74 cals per tin.
- Use 1 of ahh bisto reduced salt beef stock cube, or equiv to 7 cals.
- Get 200 grams of aldi fresh celery, or equiv to 10 cals per 100g.
- Provide 1 tsp of asda garlic powder, or equiv to 9 cals.
Steps to make Twisted Tomato Soup:
- Add tomatoes to middle screen omiiting the juice. Plunge down till all tomatoes are added then add the beef stock melt, oil & garlic.
- The juice should be 400 ml. I popped onto scale & added the honey. Then add this to the soup maker. Add the cold water & plunge down again..
- Peel & dice the potato or use a food processor then add to the middle screen. Switch on the soup maker & press soup..
- Peel & cut small the rest of the veg or use a food processor & when there is space keep adding to the centre screen of the soup maker..
- When all the food is plunged to the bottom, wash up & make a brew while the soup finishes. Should take about 30 minutes..
- When the soup is done divide into 4 bowl. Approximately 360 mls per bowl. Serve straight away or cool, lid & fridge for up to 4 days..👍.
If you find this Twisted Tomato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.