Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best #Cooker#Chicken#Hydrabadi#Boneless recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to #Cooker#Chicken#Hydrabadi#Boneless recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to #cooker#chicken#hydrabadi#boneless recipe. You can have #cooker#chicken#hydrabadi#boneless using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make #Cooker#Chicken#Hydrabadi#Boneless:
- Prepare 500 grams of Chicken Boneless.
- You need 3 numbers of Onion large.
- You need 2 numbers of Tomato medium.
- Get 5 numbers of chilly Green medium.
- You need 6 – 10 tablespoons of Oil.
- Use 3 tablespoons of Ginger-Garlic Paste.
- Use 1 packet of Chicken Parampara Hyderabadi Mix.
- You need 1 of Curry leaves stalk.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Coriander leaves.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Chilly Red Powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Coriander Powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Chicken Masala Powder (optional).
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take pinch of Sugar.
- You need as required of Water.
Steps to make #Cooker#Chicken#Hydrabadi#Boneless:
- Clean the boneless chicken and keep it aside.
- In a cooker pan,heat oil. Note that,this dish requires more amount of oil than usual chicken gravies. Hence add amount of oil as per your requirement due to health issues.
- Add finely sliced onion.Add salt and let the onions cook for sometime. As this dish is prepared using a cooker,you dont need to wait for the onions to cook completely.
- Add chopped fresh curry leaves.You can instead use methi leaves as well.
- Now add cut green chillies, ginger garlic paste and chopped tomatoes,a pinch of sugar and mix well.
- Once they are slightly cooked,add all the powders to it and mix well.
- Meanwhile,in a bowl,add 2 cups of water (300ml). Add the Hyderabadi mix to this and blend well.Make sure all the lumps are broken.
- Now add this mix to the cooker and stir well. Add the chicken pieces to this. Add salt to taste.
- Add some more water as required.The water level should be just enough to see the chicken pieces.Check the salt level.
- Close the cooker lid and let it heat for 2 whistles. Once the flame is turned off,allow the pressure to release on its own.
- Open the lid and mix the gravy well,because you might note that the oil has formed a layer on the surface.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with rice or Indian bread.
If you find this #Cooker#Chicken#Hydrabadi#Boneless recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.