Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Singapore seafood noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Singapore seafood noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Singapore seafood noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to singapore seafood noodles recipe. To make singapore seafood noodles you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Singapore seafood noodles:
- Use 1 cup of small dried Chinese mushrooms.
- You need 300 g of thin fresh egg noodles or Singapore noodles.
- You need 1 cup (150 g) of fresh peas or frozen peas.
- Get 1 tablespoon of peanut oil.
- Get 1 tablespoon of mild curry powder.
- You need 1 of carrot, peeled, halved lengthways, thinly sliced diagonally.
- Prepare 1 of red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced.
- Get 250 g of Chinese barbecue pork, thinly sliced.
- Take 100 g of small cooked prawns, peeled.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of kecap manis (sweet Indonesian soy sauce).
- You need 1 tablespoon of shaoxing wine (Chinese rice wine) or dry sherry.
- Get of Coriander leaves, to serve.
- Get 4 of green onions, trimmed, thinly sliced.
Instructions to make Singapore seafood noodles:
- Place the mushrooms in a medium heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 10 minutes to soak. Drain mushrooms well and squeeze out any excess liquid..
- Place noodles and peas in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Use a fork to separate the noodles. Set aside for 5 minutes to soak. Drain well..
- Meanwhile, heat peanut oil in a wok over high heat. Add the curry powder, carrot and capsicum and cook, tossing, for 1-2 minutes or until aromatic. Add the pork, prawns, kecap manis, shaoxing wine, half the green onions and the noodle mixture and cook, tossing, for 2-3 minutes or until heated though and well combined. Remove from heat..
- Divide the noodles among serving bowls and sprinkle with coriander leaves and remaining green onions. Serve immediately..
If you find this Singapore seafood noodles recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.