Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Palak curry spinach curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak curry spinach curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak curry spinach curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak curry spinach curry recipe. To cook palak curry spinach curry you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak curry spinach curry:
- Take 100 gm of spinach leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of peanuts.
- Take 1 tsp of split black gram(chana dal).
- Use 1 tsp of gram flour.
- Get 1 tsp of sorghum flour (jawar flour).
- Use 2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of green chillies (spicy).
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Desi ghee.
- Get 2 tsp of Tamarind pulp.
- Get 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Jaggery.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Palak curry spinach curry:
- Chop spinach add to this peanuts and chana dal.
- Cook it for ten minutes or give one whistle in cooker.
- Add to this sorghum flour and gram flour.there should not be any lump.
- Heat kadai I have used traditional kadai put oil.add garlic one teaspoon and green chillies to it fry till golden brown.add turmeric powder and mixture of spinach. allow it to cook for five minutes,add tamarind pulp and Jaggery.cook for more five minutes. adjust consistency as per your choice..
- Take another pan,add desi ghee one teaspoon when becomes hot add chopped garlic allow it to trun brown,add Red chilli powder. switch off the flame pour it on spinach curry.serve hot with rice roti and garlic chutney. colour of spinach changes but it tastes yum..
If you find this Palak curry spinach curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.