Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy mushroom and beef stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy mushroom and beef stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy mushroom and beef stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy mushroom and beef stew recipe. You can cook creamy mushroom and beef stew using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy mushroom and beef stew:
- Take 1 can of cream of mushroom condensed soup.
- Provide 1 can of kidney beans.
- Provide 1 can of sweet corn (with juice).
- You need 16 oz of broccoli.
- Take 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 4 dash of chopped onions.
- Provide 4 dash of crushed red peppers.
- Use 4 dash of seasoned salt.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Creamy mushroom and beef stew:
- Cook ground beef and add chopped onions, crushed red peppers, and seasoned salt..
- Add cream of mushroom to slow cooker and a half a cup of water..
- Add beans, corn and broccoli to the slow cooker.
- Drain the ground beef and add to pot.
- Wait about 30-45 minutes. then add bouillon cubes..
- Set cooker on low, and it should be done within 2-3 hours.
If you find this Creamy mushroom and beef stew recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.