Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Brinjal curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Brinjal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal curry recipe. You can have brinjal curry using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brinjal curry:
- Use 1/2 kg of brinjal.
- Prepare 1 of big onion roughly chopped.
- You need 4-5 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 3 of green chilli.
- Prepare 2 of red chilli.
- Take 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide 5-6 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Take to taste of Salt add.
- Take 1 tablespoon of coriander leaves chopped.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of onion seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard seed.
- Take 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seed.
- Use 1-2 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 teaspoon of gram masala.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin seed.
Steps to make Brinjal curry:
- Firstly cut the brinjal into four parts.
- Deep fry the brinjal.
- Add oil in a pan add onion and fry now add all the ingredients(onion seed,mustard seed,bay leaf,fenugreek seed and cumin seed for tarka. No need to add with onion masala) and Cook it for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Now grind the masala in a smooth paste.
- Now take a pan add oil then add cumin seed,fenugreek seed,bay leaf and mustard seed.when it splunter add masala.Cook it for 5 to 10 minutes.Now add brinjal..
- Now it is ready to serve..
If you find this Brinjal curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.