Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Taco Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taco soup recipe. To cook taco soup you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Taco Soup:
- Use 2 pounds of ground beef.
- Get 4 Tbls of Taco seasoning (or 1 packet).
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Get 16 oz of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 can of white chili beans.
- Use 1 can of pinto beans.
- Take 15 oz of stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare 14.5 oz of tomatoes with green chilies.
- Provide packet of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare strips of Tortilla.
Steps to make Taco Soup:
- In a large stock pot brown ground beef, drain grease..
- As taco seasoning and water to drained meat. Bring to a simmer..
- Stir in remaining ingredients..
- Cover and simmer for about 30 minutes, or until fully heated..
- Dress your bowl with tortilla strips, cheese, sour cream as you desire..
If you find this Taco Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.