Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It consists of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe. To cook veggie noodle soup – vegan you only need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veggie noodle soup – vegan:
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of olive oil or coconut oil.
- Provide 1 of leek, finely chopped – add an extra spring onion if you don’t have a leek.
- You need 4 of spring onions, finely chopped – save 2 for later.
- Prepare 5 cm of chunk of ginger, peeled and grated.
- You need 3-4 of garlic cloves, peeled and crushed.
- Prepare 1 handful of shitake mushrooms, torn into small pieces.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of broccoli, chopped into small florets.
- Take 1 of star anise.
- Take 1-2 handfuls of sweetcorn – fresh/ frozen/ tinned (if tinned, no salt or sugar added).
- Prepare 500 ml of vegan/ veggie stock (more of you want a soupier soup).
- You need of Some firm tofu – optional.
- Prepare Handful of sugar snap peas.
- Use Handful of tatsoi or pak choi or other leafy green.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tamari.
- Take of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Take 1 of red chilli, finely chopped.
- You need A few of sprigs of fresh coriander – optional.
- Take of Buckwheat noodles/ noodles of your choice – enough for two.
Steps to make Veggie noodle soup – vegan:
- For the noodles: cook according to packet instructions but for 1-2 minutes less time than recommended..
- Heat the oil in a pan (with a lid for later). Add the leek and two of the spring onions. Sauté until the leek starts to soften..
- Add the ginger and garlic. Sauté for another 2-3 mins..
- Add the mushrooms. Cook for 4-5 mins..
- Add the star anise, broccoli and sweetcorn..
- Add the stock. Put the lid on and simmer until the broccoli is just tender..
- Add the cooked noodles to the pot. And sugar snaps and tatsoi/ pak choi/ leafy greens. And tofu if using. Stir through so the greens just start to wilt..
- Turn off the heat. Add the tamari and lemon. Season..
- Serve with the coriander/ chilli/ extra spring onions on top. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.