Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef shepherd's pot pie recipe. You can have beef shepherd's pot pie using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie:
- Take of Frozen pie shells, ×2.
- Take 2 lbs of lean sirloin–93% (brown using some olive oil).
- Get 2 cartons of frozen sour cream mashed potatoes, such as *Bob Evans.
- Use 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Use 1 cup of sweet red wine.
- Get 1 bag of frozen peas and carrots.
- Use 1 bag of frozen corn.
- Get 1 of large onion.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 2 stalks of celery.
- Get 1 tablespoon of herb seasoning–(I used homemade Italian seasoning).
- Use of salt, pepper –(optional).
- Provide of parsley.
- Take of shredded parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie:
- Brown the meat with some olive oil, diced onion, celery, and minced garlic. Do not drain..
- Bake the pie shells for about 10 min's in 350 degree oven. Remove from oven and cool..
- To the meat, add cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, red wine, herb seasoning, frozen vegetables. Combine altogether..
- Divide the meat mixture between pie shells. Top with mashed potatoes. Run a fork across top to make pattern if desired. Sprinkle with parsley and shredded parmesan cheese..
- Bake at 350 until tops and crusts are browned. Allow to sit and cool slightly before slicing..
If you find this Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.