Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peach Banana Holiday Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peach Banana Holiday Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more important than completely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peach banana holiday lasagna recipe. You can cook peach banana holiday lasagna using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Peach Banana Holiday Lasagna:
- Use 6 sheets of IDEAL GOURMET LASAGNA, cooked and halved.
- Use 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar cheese, grated.
- Get 1/2 cup of cream cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Use 1 can of peach halves, drained and cubed.
- Prepare 4 pieces of bananas, sliced.
- Get 1/4 of syrup from canned peaches.
- You need of for the topping:.
- Get 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of cashew nuts, toasted and chopped.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1 dash of ground nutmeg.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of butter.
- You need of for sour cream:.
- Take 3/4 cup of Alaska Crema.
- Use 3 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Steps to make Peach Banana Holiday Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F..
- Mix cheddar cheese, cream cheese, egg, white sugar, and almond extract in a medium-sized bowl. Blend well. In another bowl, combine sliced banana, peaches and honey..
- Put together the cheese mixture and mixed fruits as final filling. Spread evenly on halved Ideal Gourmet Lasagna sheet. Roll to finish..
- To make the Topping, combine flour, 1/3 cup brown sugar, cashew nuts, cinnamon, butter and nutmeg in a small bowl. Whip until crumbly. Sprinkle on top of lasagna rolls..
- Line lasagna rolls in a pan. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes..
- Top with blended Sour Cream. Serve warm.
If you find this Peach Banana Holiday Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.