Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Gawar phali or Allu ke sabzi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gawar phali or Allu ke sabzi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you should entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gawar phali or allu ke sabzi recipe. You can have gawar phali or allu ke sabzi using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Gawar phali or Allu ke sabzi:
- Use of Potatoes halfkg.
- Take 250 grams of Gawar beans.
- Get 3-4 of Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Onions.
- You need of Curry leaves few.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cumin.
- Get of Corriender as required.
- Take 1 tbsp of Kalounji.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red chilli potatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Haldi powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Bhuna masala.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide pinch of Sour salt.
- You need 1 cup of Oil.
Instructions to make Gawar phali or Allu ke sabzi:
- In a pan add oil then add onions.
- Then add curry leaves and and cumin then when onions golden brown add tomatoes and garlic powder.
- Then add all spices.
- Now cover until tomatoes tenderize then add chopped gawar beans and broil.
- Then add salt and potatoes after 10 min.
- Then let it cook until the potatoes tenderize.
- Now add sour salt and cook for 10 mint then add corriender and serve.
If you find this Gawar phali or Allu ke sabzi recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.