Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Venison Veg Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Venison Veg Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot venison veg soup recipe. To cook crockpot venison veg soup you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot Venison Veg Soup:
- Get 1 lb. of (4) Deer Chop Loin Medallions.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Get 2 of whole carrots, chopped disks.
- Take 1 of whole celery heart, leaves and all, plus one stalk. Chopped.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves, pressed.
- Take 1 lb of Frozen Mixed Veg (P's & C's, corn, green and lima beans.).
- Get 1 can (14.5 oz) of petitedice tomatoes.
- Take 32 oz of box of Beef Stock.
- Use 40 oz. of V-8.
- Get 1/2 of tsp, each, ground sea salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Crockpot Venison Veg Soup:
- Lay the 4 venison chops in the bottom of the crock-pot..
- Add all the rest of the ingredients and stir, not disturbing the medallions..
- Set on high crockpot setting. Let go for 8 hours, and then indefinitely on low..
- Remove and shred the venison, add back..
If you find this Crockpot Venison Veg Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.