Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gawar e chaman recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gawar e chaman recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Several nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Almonds often provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gawar e chaman recipe. You can have gawar e chaman using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gawar e chaman:
- Provide 250 gm of cluster beans(Gawar fali).
- You need 1/4 cup of palak.
- Provide 1/4 cup of coriander leaves.
- Get 2 tbsp of curry leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh coconut.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- Take 3-4 of green chillies.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 4-5 of ice cubes.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Jeera.
- Use Pinch of hing.
- Prepare Pinch of turmeric.
- You need as needed of Few drops of lime juice.
Steps to make Gawar e chaman:
- Wash and boil clusterbeans with pinch salt and sugar.
- Grind chutney with palak, coriander leaves, curry leaves, green chilli, ginger and ice cubes and few drops of lemon juice.
- Grind coconut with 1tbsp of above chutney.
- Heat a pan add oil and do tadka with mustard seeds, jeera, hing and pinch turmeric.
- Then add coconut mixture and saute it.
- Then add green chutney mixture again saute it for 1 min.
- Then add boiled clusterbeans and salt and saute it for 1min.
- Gawar e chaman is ready to serve with Roti, kulcha, Naan or any type of bhakri.
If you find this Gawar e chaman recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.