Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Dry fish curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dry fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dry fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dry fish curry recipe. You can have dry fish curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dry fish curry:
- Get 150 grams of fish dry (sardine is better).
- Provide 1 tsp of chilly red powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 of tomat big.
- Prepare of tamarind lemon size.
- Provide 3 nos of chilly green.
- Take of curry leaves few.
- Get 1 cup of coconut.
- Take 2 nos of shallots.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seed.
Instructions to make Dry fish curry:
- Soak tamarind with hot water for 5 minutes, then squeeze it..
- Take a clay pot pour tamarind juice then add cut tomato, green chillies, chilly powder,turmeric powder, salt and curry leaves..
- Heat this mixer for ten minutes, after ten minutes add cleaned dry fish then boiling few minutes, until fish is done..
- Add grind coconut, when it is start to boil, switch off the flame..
- Delicious dry fish curry is ready..
- Serve hot with rice..
If you find this Dry fish curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.