Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Shark Dry fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shark Dry fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shark dry fish curry recipe. To make shark dry fish curry you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shark Dry fish curry:
- Provide 10-12 pcs of Shark Dry fish.
- Take 10 of Shallots.
- Get 2 of green chillies.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 inch small piece of Ginger.
- You need 1/4 cup of Coconut.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Raw mango cut into small pieces.
- Use as per taste of Salt (optional).
- Take as required of Coconut oil for cooking.
- Provide Few of curry leaves.
Steps to make Shark Dry fish curry:
- Take a mud chatti/vessel..
- Take a mortar and pestle crush 5 to 6 shallots, ginger, slit the chilli. Add these to the chutti add Curry leaves,chilli powder, turmeric powder, raw mango add a tablespoon of coconut oil and give a mix..
- Grind the coconut to paste add this to the mixture and add 1to 2 cups water..
- Boil the mixture to curry consistency then add dry fish boil it for few mins..
- Heat a pan add oil then add finely chopped shallots and curry leaves. Add this to the curry mixture..
- Note: dry fish contains salt.Taste the curry and then add the salt..
If you find this Shark Dry fish curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.