Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo Matar Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Matar Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most probably buy a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo matar curry recipe. To cook aloo matar curry you need 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Aloo Matar Curry:
- Use 3-4 of boiled Aloo(potatoes).
- Provide 1 Cup of Matar/ Peas.
- Use 3 of Tomatoes.
- Take 2 of Onions.
- You need 2 of Green Chillies.
- Use 1 TableSpoon of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Get 1 TeaSpoon of Jeera /cumin seeds.
- Take 1 Pinch of hing / asafoetida.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Desi Ghee.
- Prepare of Spices.
- Use 2 Teaspoon of Besan/gram flour.
- Get 2 teaspoon of dhaniya(Coriander) powder.
- Prepare 1 TeaSpoon of Laal Mirch (red chilli)Powder.
- Provide 2 TeaSpoon of Kashmiri Laal Mirch (red chilli)Powder.
- You need 1 TeaSpoon of haldi ( Turmeric)powder.
- You need 1 TeaSpoon of Garam Masala.
- Provide 1 TeaSpoon of bhuna jeera (roasted cumin)powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Roasted Kasuri Methi.
Instructions to make Aloo Matar Curry:
- Cut boiled aloo in medium-small size pieces..
- Chop Onions very finely, grind tomatoes, green chillies & Ginger garlic paste finely into purée in a mixer grinder..
- Then take a kadhai, add 1 Big Spoon Oil in it & keep the gas on medium flame..
- When oil gets heated up, add 1 Teaspoon Jeera in it & let it sizzle..
- When Jeera starts sizzling, add finely chopped onions in it & roast them till they are golden brown in colour..
- Then add 1 Teaspoon Haldi Powder in it & roast for 1 minutes..
- After 1 minute, add finely grinded tomato purée with 1 Teaspoon Salt so that they start releasing oil quickly..
- After 5-6 minutes, when oil is completely released, add spices mix & 1 Cup Matar in it & roast them for 2-3 minutes till Matar becomes soft..
- After 2-3 minutes, when Matar becomes soft add chopped aloo pieces in it with some water, 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala, 1 Teaspoon Roasted Jeera Powder & 1 Teaspoon Roasted Kasuri Methi..
- Mix them properly & let them cook for 4-5 minutes on low flame..
- After 4-5 minutes, Your Aloo Matar Curry is ready to be served..
If you find this Aloo Matar Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.