Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sup Jagung Telur (Egg Drop Corn Soup) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sup Jagung Telur (Egg Drop Corn Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sup Jagung Telur (Egg Drop Corn Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sup jagung telur (egg drop corn soup) recipe. To cook sup jagung telur (egg drop corn soup) you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sup Jagung Telur (Egg Drop Corn Soup):
- Get 3 cups of chicken stock / water for vegetarians.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream-style corn.
- Use 1 cup of frozen corn kernel.
- Take 2 of gloves garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Use 2 teaspoons of cornstarch mix with 1/4 cup water.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Provide 2 of spring onions, chopped.
- Prepare of several drops of sesame oil.
Instructions to make Sup Jagung Telur (Egg Drop Corn Soup):
- In a saucepan, combine the cream-style corn and chicken stock. Bring it to boil over medium-high heat..
- Add in minced garlic and the corn kernel..
- Add the cornstarch mixture to the simmering corn soup and continue to cook for about 2 minutes or until thickened. Add salt and pepper..
- Gradually add the beaten eggs while stirring the soup constantly in one direction. Add chopped spring onions and sesame oil..
- Serve warm with spring onions garnished..
- Note : Crab meat or boiled chicken breast (cut into small pieces) can also be added if meat is desired..
If you find this Sup Jagung Telur (Egg Drop Corn Soup) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.