Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spaghetti Squash Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti Squash Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti squash lasagna recipe. To make spaghetti squash lasagna you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spaghetti Squash Lasagna:
- Take 1 of large spaghetti squash, roasted.
- Use 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Take 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 lb. of ground sausage (could also use ground beef or ground turkey).
- Use 2 cups of marinara sauce (jarred or homemade).
- Use to taste of salt and pepper.
- Provide to taste of dried basil.
- Prepare to taste of Italian seasoning and oregano.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Use 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- You need of chopped parsley, for garnish.
Steps to make Spaghetti Squash Lasagna:
- You should already have your squash roasted when starting this recipe. Use a fork to remove the strands of squash from the shells and into a large bowl, if you haven't already done so, then set aside..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8×8" baking dish and set aside..
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Once hot, add the onions and cook until they are translucent, about 3-5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook just a minute or so more, until fragrant..
- Add the ground sausage and cook until browned, breaking it apart as you cook. Drain any grease, if necessary..
- Add the seasonings and the marinara sauce to the skillet. Allow to come to a simmer and let simmer for 5 or so minutes, then remove from heat..
- Pour half of the sauce and meat mixture onto the bottom of the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly across the bottom. Then spread half of the spaghetti squash over the top of the sauce..
- Spread 3/4 cup of the ricotta cheese over the squash, then sprinkle 1/2 cup of the mozzarella and 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese over the ricotta..
- Spread the remaining sauce and meat mixture over the cheeses and then top with the remaining squash. Repeat the layering of the remaining cheeses..
- Cover loosely with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Then, uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes. To brown the cheese more, switch the oven to broil after the 10 minutes are up and broil until the cheese is golden, about 2-3 minutes. Once done, sprinkle with the chopped parsley and serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers..
If you find this Spaghetti Squash Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.