Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Methi Aloo wala Chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Methi Aloo wala Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Methi Aloo wala Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to methi aloo wala chicken curry recipe. To make methi aloo wala chicken curry you only need 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Methi Aloo wala Chicken curry:
- You need 500 g of Chicken.
- You need 1 cup of methi cut.
- Use 1 of Big potato.
- Get 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 of cloves.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Provide 1 of Bay leaf.
- Provide 2 of cardamoms.
- Prepare 4 of Black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tsp of shahi jeera(cumin seeds).
- Prepare 2 of Big onions chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide as needed of Oil.
- Prepare Handful of Coriander leaves.
- Take as needed of Water.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Methi Aloo wala Chicken curry:
- Heat oil in a kadai and trow in all the spices (clove, cardmom, bayleaf, cinnamon, black pepper, jeera). When good aroma comes, Add in the Chopped prions and stir them to golden brown..
- Once they have browned golden, add the ginger garlic paste and give a good stir until the raw smell goes off. Add the washed chicken and potatoes to it and let them turn white..
- Once the chicken turn white add the curry powders (chilli, coriander, turmeric, chicken masala). Let it roast for few minutes and then Add the washed methi chopped and cook till water is absorbed frm methi..
- Grind the tomatoes to a paste and add the paste to the chicken mixture in kadai and let it cook for sometime. Add required water as per gravy required and switch off the flame once they start boiling. Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve them with rotis or rice..
If you find this Methi Aloo wala Chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.