Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you need to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo kofta curry recipe. To make aloo kofta curry you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo kofta Curry:
- Use of (Ingredients For kofta):-.
- Get 2 of Potato peeled and grated.
- You need 1 cup of paneer crumbled.
- Get 1 tsp of Red chili powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of coriender leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cornflour.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of (Ingredients For curry):-.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Take 1.5 cup of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 2 tsp of dried kasuri methi.
- Get 1-1.5 cup of water.
Instructions to make Aloo kofta Curry:
- Take a bowl mix all ingredients for kofta and shape into a small balls..
- Deep fry till golden brown. Keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan, Add bay leaf, cumin, fennel seeds saute for a second..
- Add tomato puree and all spices, salt cook till oil separates..
- Add 1.5 cup water mix and Bring it to a Boil..
- Add kasuri methi leaves..
- Simmer for 5 minutes and Ready to Serve..
If you find this Aloo kofta Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.