Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Corn Cream Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Cream Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn cream soup recipe. To make corn cream soup you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corn Cream Soup:
- Get 1 can of corn.
- Get 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 tbsp of powdered chicken broth.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide of Crushed black pepper.
- Take of Parsley flakes (additional).
Instructions to make Corn Cream Soup:
- Use low heat. Melt the butter, then add the flour. Stir until it forms some kind of roux..
- Open the can. Add the water to the pan. Stir. Add the rest of the ingredients one by one except the kernels. Stir thoroughly until it forms some kind of thick paste..
- Add the kernels. Use medium heat this time. When the soup is bubbling, turn off the stove..
- Sprinkle some parsley flakes on the soup. Serve with slices of bread..
If you find this Corn Cream Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.