Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spinach Sweet Corn Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach Sweet Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Sweet Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of healthy vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach sweet corn soup recipe. You can have spinach sweet corn soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach Sweet Corn Soup:
- Get 3 bunches of spinach.
- Provide 1 of cob sweet corn.
- Provide 1 pcs of chayote.
- Prepare 1 pcs of squash.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlics.
- Provide 5 cloves of onions.
- Get 1 pcs of finger root.
- Use of Salt & sugar.
Instructions to make Spinach Sweet Corn Soup:
- Prepare all the ingredients. (I missed out the squash 😄)..
- Cut the corn into half and shred one part of it..
- Crushed and blend the garlic and onion, then bring boil with some water in a cooking pot..
- Boil the half corn and the shredded one. Alao, put the finger root inside the pot..
- Next, add on the chayote until half cooked..
- When the chayote start to tender, put spinach and squash in..
- Last, season with salt and sugar as preference..
If you find this Spinach Sweet Corn Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.