Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Dorito Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Dorito Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dorito Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dorito soup recipe. To make dorito soup you need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dorito Soup:
- Take 30 ml of Olive Oil.
- Provide 2 of Onions, diced.
- Take 1 of Green Pepper, diced.
- Prepare 5 of Sweet Piquant Peppers, diced.
- Provide 30 ml of Crushed Garlic.
- Prepare 1500 ml of Beef Stock.
- Provide 500 ml of Frozen Sweet Corn.
- You need 500 g of Beef Mince.
- Use 500 g of Pork Mince.
- You need 10 ml of Ground Cumin.
- Get 5 ml of Arrabbiata.
- Use 1 ml of Cayenne Pepper.
- Use 125 ml of Red Wine.
- Use 800 g of Canned Diced Tomatoes.
- Use 250 ml of Tomato Sauce.
- Take to taste of Seasoning.
- You need 125 g of Doritos.
Instructions to make Dorito Soup:
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat in large soup pot and add onions, green and piquant peppers and garlic..
- While you sauté the onions, peppers and garlic, place the frozen corn in the hot beef stock to defrost and get warm..
- Add meat to the soup pot and brown the minced meat.
- Deglaze with the red wine and add the spices and stir through.
- Pour in the stock with the corn and bring to a boil.
- Add the tomatoes and ketchup, bring to a boil then reduce heat, cover and simmer for an hour. Taste after about 15 minutes and adjust the seasoning if required (I used Maple Syrup with salt if the acidity is too high).
- Serve topped with crushed Doritos.
If you find this Dorito Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.