Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Aunt Barb's Chicken Corn Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Aunt Barb's Chicken Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aunt Barb's Chicken Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aunt barb's chicken corn soup recipe. To cook aunt barb's chicken corn soup you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aunt Barb's Chicken Corn Soup:
- Use 1 of whole chicken.
- Prepare 3 cans of sweet corn.
- Provide 6 of boiled eggs.
- Provide 2 stalks of celery, chopped.
- Use 1 of onion, diced.
- Use 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Take 4 cubes of chicken boullion.
- Get 2 Tbsp of minced garlic.
Steps to make Aunt Barb's Chicken Corn Soup:
- Boil whole chicken until fully cooked.
- While chicken and eggs are cooking, cut up vegetables..
- Once eggs are boiled, remove shells once cooled. Cut and remove yolks. Dice whites and set aside. Throw away shells and yolks..
- Once chicken is cooked, remove to cool and add vegetables to cook. Bring to a simmering boil..
- After chicken is cooled enough, remove skin and set aside/throw away. Pick meat off bone and shred/cut to small pieces..
- Put chicken, parsley, eggs, bouillon, and garlic in pot..
- Cook on low until vegetables are to preferred hardness. Salt and pepper to taste..
If you find this Aunt Barb's Chicken Corn Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.