Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Ranchero Beef Taco Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ranchero Beef Taco Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ranchero Beef Taco Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Different nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Rather they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional level can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ranchero beef taco bake recipe. To cook ranchero beef taco bake you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ranchero Beef Taco Bake:
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare to taste of chopped onion, seasoning salt, pepper.
- Provide 1 can (10 3/4 oz) of Campbells creamy ranchero tomato soup. if you cant find that just use regular tomato soup.
- Take 3/4 cup of Pace chunky salsa.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- Take 8 of corn tortillas (6") or 6 flour tortillas (8"), cut into 1" pieces.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese. I always use more.
Steps to make Ranchero Beef Taco Bake:
- Cook beef in skillet until browned. Drain fat.
- Add soup, salsa, water, tortillas and half the cheese. Spoon into 2qt baking dish. Cover.
- Bake at 400°, 30 min or until hot. Sprinkle with remaining cheese..
If you find this Ranchero Beef Taco Bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.