Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Albondiga soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Albondiga soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to albondiga soup recipe. You can have albondiga soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Albondiga soup:
- Get 2 1/2 lbs of lean ground beef (uncooked).
- Get 2 (8 oz.) cans of Tomato sauce (1 for meatballs, 1 for broth).
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Use 1 cup of extra long grain enriched rice.
- Get 2 tsp. of Garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp. of Pepper.
- Get to taste of Garlic salt.
- You need 6-8 of medium sized Yellow potatoes.
- Provide 4-6 of large Carrots.
- Get of Any other vegetable you'd like to add to your soup (onions, celery, zucchini, corn).
- Get of Lime (optional).
Instructions to make Albondiga soup:
- Fill a large pot halfway with cold water. Add 1 can of tomato sauce. Cover pot, set stove to high, and bring to a boil..
- Mix ground beef (uncooked), egg, rice, 1 can of tomato sauce, and seasoning in a large mixing bowl..
- Use your hands to further mix ingredients and shape/roll into 1" meatballs..
- Once the broth is boiling, add salt and garlic salt to the broth, to taste. Then, carefully plop the meatballs into the pot one at a time. Cover pot and leave to simmer on medium-low for 30 min..
- While the meatballs are simmering, peel and chop potatoes, carrots, and any other vegetable you'd like to add to the soup. Chop the pieces into medium sized chunks (if they're too big, they won't cook right; if they're too small, they'll dissolve).
- After the meatballs have simmered for 30 min., add the veggies to the broth. Let simmer on medium low for 45 minutes..
- Check that the soup is done by trying to poke a fork through the veggies. It should go in easily. If it doesn't go in easily, continue to let it simmer and check it every 15 minutes until it is done..
- Pour yourself a bowl, squeeze some lime in (optional). Enjoy!.
If you find this Albondiga soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.