Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken, Corn, and Lime Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken, Corn, and Lime Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken, corn, and lime soup recipe. You can have chicken, corn, and lime soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken, Corn, and Lime Soup:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of white onion, dice.
- Use 2 clove of garlic cloves, minced.
- Use 3 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of tomatoes, peeled, seeded, dice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of corn kernels.
- Take 2 each of jalapeno chiles, seeded, minced.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin, ground.
- Take 1 cup of chicken thigh meat, fat trimmed, thinly sliced.
- Take 3 tbsp of cilantro, chopped.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- Use of salt.
- Take of pepper.
Steps to make Chicken, Corn, and Lime Soup:
- Heat oil over medium heat, add onion and garlic, cook 8-10 minutes or until very soft..
- Add chicken stock, tomatoes, corn, chilies, and cumin, bring to boil, reduce to simmer, and cook 5-8 minutes to blend flavors..
- Add chicken and simmer about 3 minutes to cook meat..
- Stir in cilantro and lime juice..
- Correct seasonings..
If you find this Chicken, Corn, and Lime Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.