Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo Puri recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Puri recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo puri recipe. You can cook aloo puri using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo Puri:
- Prepare of For Puri -.
- Prepare 3 cup of wheat flour,.
- Take 1cup of maida.
- Take , 1tbsp of kasuri methi.
- Provide of For Puri.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of -black cumin,.
- Provide 2 tbsp of refined oil,.
- Prepare as required of water, salt.
- You need As needed of Oil to fry puri.
- Take of For aloo curry -.
- Prepare 8 of boli potatoes & cut in cubes.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare As needed of Turmeric powder, salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped onions.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Get 1 tbsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare as needed of Coriander leaves (chopped).
Steps to make Aloo Puri:
- After making a dough with all over said ingredients, Hit a kadhai, roll puris & fry..
- For Aloo curry hit a pan. Add 2tbsp oil. Add cumin seeds and chopped potatoes. Add all the spices and potatoes..
- After frying for 10 minutes add cup of water and tomato ketchup..
- When the water became less add coriander leaves..
- Here Aloo Puri is done..
If you find this Aloo Puri recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.