Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sour Shark Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sour Shark Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely pick out lots of items out of habit. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sour shark fish curry recipe. You can cook sour shark fish curry using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sour Shark Fish Curry:
- Take 10-12 of shark fish pieces/or any fish.
- Use 3-4 tbsp of oil.
- Get 10 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide 3 tsp of thick tamarind pulp.
- Take to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika powder.
- You need 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala (optional.
- Use 3-4 inches of dry coconut (optional).
- Use 1 glass of water.
Steps to make Sour Shark Fish Curry:
- Marninate fish adding ½tsp of turmeric and some salt.
- Grind garlic, ginger, paprika powder, turmeric, coriander powder, garam masala adding 3tbsp to oil to it.
- In a kadai or vessel heat 1tbsp of oil and add in the grinded paste.
- Let it cook untill it leaves oil from edges.
- Dry Roast coconut untill it turns black and grind to to a coarse powder. Do not add water. Add the powder to the masala.
- Add water as required.
- Make tamarind paste.
- Add salt as per taste and tamarind paste.
- Give it a nice boil.
- Add the fish and sim the flame and let cook.
- Shark fish curry is now ready to serve.
- Serve with rice or bhakari.
If you find this Sour Shark Fish Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.