Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken corn soup recipe. You can have chicken corn soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Corn Soup:
- Get 425 grams of Canned Corn, preferably with cream..
- Get 2 tbsp of Water.
- Take 1 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Diced chicken.
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- You need 3 cup of Chicken Stock (I used beef as I didn't have chicken, but it works as well.).
- You need 1 of Coriander for garnish.
Steps to make Chicken Corn Soup:
- Add the stock, corn and chicken into a saucepan to boil..
- Once it has boiled, stir in the cornstarch after mixing it with the water.
- Leave it to simmer for around two minutes before cracking the eggs over the pot..
- Stir to mix and serve with coriander..
If you find this Chicken Corn Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.