Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best AMIEs CORN SOUP (GULAY NA MAIS) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to AMIEs CORN SOUP (GULAY NA MAIS) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It contains tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amies corn soup (gulay na mais) recipe. To make amies corn soup (gulay na mais) you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make AMIEs CORN SOUP (GULAY NA MAIS):
- Provide 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced thin.
- Get 1/4 kg of shrimps, sliced.
- You need 2 cup of shrimp stock.
- Provide 1 cup of young corn, first slice from cob and scrape.
- Use 2 of tbsps.patis or 1 tbsp. salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of pepper leaves (sili leaves).
Instructions to make AMIEs CORN SOUP (GULAY NA MAIS):
- Saute garlic. When golden brown, add onions and shrimps. Add shrimp stock and bring to a boil..
- Add scraped corn and simmer until the corn is cooked. Add seasonings..
- Add green pepper leaves. Continue cooking for 3 to 5 minutes before removing from fire. Serve hot..
If you find this AMIEs CORN SOUP (GULAY NA MAIS) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.