Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Air fryer Roast Pork recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Air fryer Roast Pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Air fryer Roast Pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to air fryer roast pork recipe. You can have air fryer roast pork using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Air fryer Roast Pork:
- Take of Pork tenderloin (1.25lbs – 1.75lbs).
- Use 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of smoked paprika.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground mustard.
- Get 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne powder (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of olive oil.
Steps to make Air fryer Roast Pork:
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Trim the pork tenderloin of any excess fat/silver skin. Coat with a ½ tablespoon olive oil. Rub spice mixture on entire pork roast.
- Preheat air fryer to 400° F for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, carefully place pork roast into air fryer and air fry at 400° F for 20-22 minutes. Internal temp should be 145° – 160° F..
- When air fryer cycle is complete, carefully remove pork roast to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Save any juices to serve over sliced meat..
If you find this Air fryer Roast Pork recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.