Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tortilla Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tortilla soup recipe. You can cook tortilla soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tortilla Soup:
- Provide 3 can of Beef Broth.
- Get 1 can of Mild or Original Diced Rotel.
- Provide 1 can of Whole Kernel Corn.
- Prepare 1 can of Red Kidney Beans.
- Prepare 1 lb of Beef.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Use 1 of pkg of Taco Seasoning.
- Take 1 bag of of Tortilla Strips (chips).
- Provide 8 oz of Sour Cream.
- Get 2 cup of Shredded Cheese.
- Get 3 of Avacodos.
Steps to make Tortilla Soup:
- Take all cans and pour into large pan. I drain the juice off of the corn and the beans. Add the garlic powder and taco seasoning. Stir over medium heat..
- Fry meat until done. Drain off grease and add to pan of soup. Once soup boils it should be done. You can taste to see if its hot enough..
- Now you can add a few chips to bottom of bowl. Add soup then top with cheese, sour cream and chopped avocados..
If you find this Tortilla Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.