Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect TAHONG CORN SOUP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to TAHONG CORN SOUP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tahong corn soup recipe. You can cook tahong corn soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook TAHONG CORN SOUP:
- Get of Main Ingredients.
- Get 1 head of garlic.
- Provide 1 medium of red onion.
- Provide 1 kg of mussels.
- Get 2 bunch of sili leaves.
- Take 500 grams of tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 can of whole corn kernel.
- You need 1 of fish broth cubes.
Steps to make TAHONG CORN SOUP:
- cooks mussels and stop when you see shells slightly open. set the mussel broth aside.
- in another wok pan and little oil, stir fry onions and garlic until you see the transparency of the onions. add the whole korn kernel afterwards then fry for another one minute.
- place the mussel broth in the wok then add the tomato sauce and fish broth cube then let it boil for 3 to 5 minutes..
- place the mussels in the boiling broth. and continue to let it boil for 3minutes then add the sili leaves.
If you find this TAHONG CORN SOUP recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.